While most of the big online ESL teaching companies are based in China, there are also plenty of ESL platforms out there that work with Korean students. Today, I’m going to be sharing what I think are the top 4 companies that will pay you to teach English to Korean students online.
- Teach from anywhere using your laptop or phone
- Get a unique opportunity to meet new people and make friends (most Korean teaching companies cater to adults, not kids!)
- Learn more about Korean people and their culture
- Earn enough
- Enjoy flexible hours and scheduling
- You will be teaching English to Japanese, and/or Taiwanese students of different age groups. A majority of our students are working professionals.
- You will have the freedom to choose your own schedules.
- Be at least 18 years old and above
- Have good command of the English language or be able to communicate in English
- Know how to use Skype
- Be willing to be trained
The following are a plus but they are not required
- Background in ESL
- TESOL Certificate
- Knowledge in Japanese/ Chinese language
- Stable internet connection (Upload speed of .5Mbps and download speed of 1Mbps. We cannot accept pocket wifi or mobile tethering)
- Your own desktop/laptop (You may use Mac but you must invest in your own Skype call recorder)
- Headset with a built-in microphone
- Quiet and private room
- Attend the 7-10 day training after passing the interview
Perks and Benefits
- Free ESL training with **Newbies’ bonus
- Transportation allowance of PHP100 per day up to a maximum of 10 days for those who will be attending the training in Makati City.
- Learn how to teach ESL the right way by attending our intensive ESL teaching training
- Be trained by the experts
- Improve and enhance your teaching and language skills
- Incentives, awards, and company gatherings/parties
- Flexible teaching schedule
2. Native Camp
NativeCamp is focused on hiring Filipino teachers with a neutral accent. You will need to learn how to use their own application to teach on. They have their own platform. You can earn up to 20,000 to 60,000 pesos per month depending on the working hours and the incentives. All payments are sent either through BPI or PBN. You are paid on the 15th and at the end of the month. You must be at least 20 years old and above. Teachers can work either part-time or full-time. No experience is necessary. The connection must be a wired connection with at least 2 MB per second.
SALARY AND INCENTIVES
Earn as much as Php20,000 – Php60,000. Depending on your working hours, some incentives will be offered as well.
Tutor Fee – P60/25 minutes = Tutor Fee (Booked Slot) and P55/25 minutes (Sudden Slot).
Incentives – Php 2,200 bonus after completing 100 lessons within two weeks after the activation of your account.(Only for newly hired teachers). Php 550 incentive after you have completed 100 lessons (booked and sudden class) within the cut off period. Php 550 incentive after you have completed 20 booked lessons without your side’s cancellation within the cut-off period. So, you will get a total of Php 3,300 on top of your salary once you have completed all the required number of lessons in two weeks time after the activation of your account.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Promos and incentives every pay period.
On time & secure payments via bank transfer BPI or PNB (tutor Fees are paid every 15th and the end of the month).
Trainings, materials, and online support are provided. The books are scripted and even no experience applicants can easily use them. You already have guide in the book and they also have answer keys.
- Must be at least 20 yrs old and above (Grad/Undergrad)
- Part-time or Full time
- With or without teaching experience
- Proficient in English
- Computer literate
- A quiet, clutter-free and well-lit space in your home
- Stable Internet Connection (Wired/DSL Connection-at least 2 mbps)
- Laptop or Desktop with webcam
- Headset with noise cancellation
- Personal Email Address
- TIN Number
- BPI/PNB Account for payroll
3. Seven English
- Make corrections of students pronunciation, grammar and sentence constructions
- Prepare classes properly
- Should have strong English language skills (both oral and written)
- Internet speed of at least 5 mbps or higher
- Educating students on proper spoken and written use of English
- Have proper camera, headset and microphone
- Will be working at home but should be with quiet environment
- Must have experience in teaching English AS A HOME-BASED ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHER (at least 6 months)
- Should be full-time teacher or part time teacher but you have to work at least from 5:00pm KT to 12pm KT ( part time schedule)
WHY JOIN US
- OVER 90 % of your class schedule with full REGULAR students
- All regular and fixed classes, not booking system
- Comfortable working environment and easy management